Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I have been listening to the radio show for about 4 weeks (since it started in New Orleans) and I have a couple of comments.

First - Is it really necessary to spend 2/3 of the time bashing mutual funds? The show sounds a lot like Rush Limbaugh with all the negative comments. Would the time not be better spent explaining the fool principals and practices?

Second - I would like to hear more listener questions. I think that listeners would learn more from answers to questions. Most people will not call and ask questions because they are afraid they would appear stupid, or would ask a stupid question. They do not realize that there are lots of others out there who would like to hear the answer to their unasked question.

I enjoy the show, but my wife is really turned off by the negative comments on mutual funds, even though we both agree that mutual funds under perform the market generally.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.