Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Guys, you have got to solve the issue of putting the radio show on the net!! Please!

I live in Atlanta, where the radio station (WSB 750) constantly knocks off your show to put other stuff on. Today, it's the impeachment proceedings (like anyone is listening...). On other days, it's games, etc.

I managed to get on WOKV (Jacksonville) on the net before the radio show started, but was promptly knocked off by either traffic or the radio station itself. When I tried to get back on, I was told that the show has been blacked out.

I really want to listen to the show, but it is darn near impossible to do so.

Here's a suggestion (which I think has been mentioned before): record the show - which I'm sure you already do - and play it on the net later in the day, or on some weird day and time, like Sundays at 11:00 pm. Or make it available for anyone to listen to at any time after a specific period, like a week.

If the radio network is a problem, how about doing the transmitting on the net alone? I'm positive you can convince advertisers that there is more than enough audience to make their marketing money well spent.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.