Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Last month here in Boston I saw Arch Crawford of Crawford Perspectives give a sensational presentation. Crawford, who has written about planetary alignments and their effect on stock prices since 1977, has a record of making some great calls. This summer we enter the "Cardinal Cross" alignment, which climaxes 7 days +/- Aug. 1. This alignment is more difficult than anything Crawford has seen, and he has looked at planetary alignments going back to the 1800's.

Now I knows some of you probably think planetary alignments = witchcraft = tea leaf reading. And maybe you are correct.

On the other hand, spend a day at the beach and you can see how the moon moves, what?, billions of tons of water. Since the human body is 60% or more water, is it that crazy to think our emotions are partly influenced by planetary alignments? My wife Laura, an ER physician, says patients are always crazier when there is a full moon. A teacher friend says the same about her students.

So check out the article and make up your own mind: Will Cardinal Climax destroy the financial markets?

I subscribe to Crawford Perspectives because Mr. Crawford's unorthodox methods fascinate me.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/234091-hewitt-heiserman/61...

Hewitt
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.