No. of Recommendations: 1
Rather than attempt to answer that question (which I can't really do for you), I would suggest that you think about Morningstar University. It requires registration, but other than that it is free except for your time, and you can even earn free merchandise by taking the classes apparently. I have found the classes (and the site in general) to be very beneficial. It has greatly increased my confidence in evaluation investment options. The classes are in plain English and quite easy to follow for the most part.

Go to...

http://www.morningstar.com/Cover/University.html

...and click on the "Get Started: Course Catalog" link.

Thanks!
Joe
Not affiliated with Morningstar except as a user.
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.