Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 17
The following link is to Rational Walk write up for Q2

https://www.rationalwalk.com/newsletter/rational-reflections...

I wish he was still posting on this board. He has a way of explaining what you want to know
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
"I wish he was still posting on this board. He has a way of explaining what you want to know'

I think good for him he has his own platform. I love his newsletter. He is a MUST follower on Twitter.

He does the work and is patient with all. Clearly an intellect who understand Berkshire.

I hope he gets a chance to monetize his platform. I would pay to subscribe. Hell, I even remember (way back in the day), when he charged a very nominal amount for in depth Berkshire analysis.

I believe he has more eyeballs the way he is currently publishing.
No. of Recommendations: 13
I concur- Rational Walk has been a terrific resource. There were a number of times when the B shares were in the 170's and he was doing all he could to pound the table without being seen as giving advice.

While he didn't flag it initially- he did a nice post detailing out how Berkshire likely bought back $5 Billion during the prior quarter due to the charitable gift Buffett made.

Twitter, and this board, can be ahead of the main street press.

Also, Berkshire bought $2.5B of stock during July as well- also flagged here and twitter. Not really a mention anywhere else.