Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Re: cleaning service....

I have one come once a month or so, just to keep myself from living in total filth. I’ve learned to schedule when I’m out of town or at work. That way I’m not all nervous about them being in my space, and I done home to vacuum tracks created my someone who isn’t me.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 7
Glad you got your people fix. Now you have more time to stay home and post on your board. ;)
No. of Recommendations: 9
I keep seeing this quote attributed to Daniel Radcliffe, but haven't verified if he is the source. However, I have never read a more accurate description of how it feels to be me:

"Being an introvert is wanting to be invited but not wanting to go anywhere. Being lonely at home but not wanting anyone in your space unless you really like them. And even if you really like them, you want them to go home soon."
No. of Recommendations: 8
"Being an introvert is wanting to be invited but not wanting to go anywhere. Being lonely at home but not wanting anyone in your space unless you really like them. And even if you really like them, you want them to go home soon."

I've sort of suspected I might be an introvert. This describes me to a T.

I like to have company and especially enjoy planning for the visit, but when they arrive, I start counting the hours.

We finally hired a cleaning lady who we don't have come regularly. I'm always thrilled to see her, but after 15 minutes, I want her gone. Lovely woman, but she's in my space.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Re: cleaning service....

I have one come once a month or so, just to keep myself from living in total filth. I’ve learned to schedule when I’m out of town or at work. That way I’m not all nervous about them being in my space, and I done home to vacuum tracks created my someone who isn’t me.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm interviewing my 5th cleaning service now (over the past 5yrs). I am up to weekly service, so I can keep the dust & dog hair under control, even though we are down from a family of 6 at the most to now, just 2 of us and the German Shepherd.

I'm usually home when they are cleaning. Being an extrovert, my challenge is to not talk to them too much, so they can actually do the job! Once I find one I am comfortable with, they'll get a code so I won't have to be around.

Always ;-)
Hunzi