Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
RE: MR: "Gonna disagree with you, P. Posting to TMF is useful. Any way of getting used to putting word after word adds. Period."

I agree! Posting to TMF is great writing practie. (Especially fast writing.) It's said you'll only ever be as good as the company you keep, and the writing quality on most of these Boards is pretty damn good.

In order not to embarrass myself I've made a (not entirely successful) effort to avoid reusing adjectives, and avoiding reliance on the word "that". My spelling can still use some work though, and I'll blame the rest of what may apprear to be bad writing on my lack of technical expertise in typing.

RE: "The Apple Martini Club and it's a ripe place to post something in which you can take the space to write."

I've noticed this Board, but some of the Posting seemed a bit mean spirited to me. I don't have time for that, in either the real or cyber worlds.

SB (how many errors in this Post?)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.