No. of Recommendations: 10
What I believe:

Ralph Nader is the only real Democrat running for President this year based on his lifelong record and causes.

What supports my belief:

*Bush is nothing but a big corportation hell bent on screwing the working man.

*Kerry talks a good game, but for 20 years in the Senate he has taken money from countless corporations and special interests.

*Kerry claims to be for 'middle America', yet he voted FOR NAFTA, GATT, WTO, and Trade with China...all of which lower wages of the middle class.

*Nader has FOUGHT AGAINST the very companies that Kerry-Bush take money from. He was also AGAINST NAFTA, GATT, and WTO.

Who are my opponents:

*Republicans who are on the side of the rich.

*Democrats who turn a blind eye to all the times Kerry has stuck it to the middle class.

What my opponents believe:

*Voting for Nader is a 'waste', but voting for Kerry, a man who is in the pocket of corporations is some grandiose principled vote.

*That THEY and Kerry know how NAFTA, GATT, WTO is good for working families, nevermind that the middle class has been squeezed even in the Clinton years.

*That rewarding corporate-Democrats like Kerry will somehow help.

REAL Democrats do not support one bought-candidate just to get rid of another. REAL Democrats stand up and tell their part: WE ARE SICK OF YOU TALKING ABOUT US MIDDLE CLASS FOLKS, BUT THEN SIGNING DEALS THAT GO AGAINST US.

REAL Dems vote Nader, with hopes that their party returns to the soul of being a Democrat.

Trout
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.