Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Really look incompetent. Check out what the union says:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jetblue-crewmember-union-b...

I've been flying on JetBlue for at least a decade. They WERE my favorite airline. Recently, I flew from NY to Fort Lauderdale and back. Not a pleasant experience. At best, the staff was like robots. At worse, downright rude. When I filled out the survey that they sent, I gave honest polite feedback. No response. No survey for the return flight.

I KNOW that this is a very challenging time for all of the airlines. But with all of their cancelled and delayed flights, JetBlue seems to be unable to provide a good product.

Worst of all, they are projecting the image that they don't care. In a recent incident, a plane could not land at JFK after at least three tries. They diverted to Newark, and ignored the pleas of some passengers to exit the plane. I realize that this creates problems and would inconvenience passengers who wanted to stay on the plane until it returned to JFK.

I read that JetBlue decided to compensate passengers with a $50 credit for their inconvenience. Personally, I'd tell them where they could deposit their credit.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.