Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I believe the debt is related to the opening of new surgery centers. The companies attitude is the way to grow this business is to add more centers. 18 were added in FY2000, 7 of those were in the fourth quarter. 12-15 new centers are planned for this year. 12 would be fine with me as a stockholder, after all the good numbers the profit margin was unimpressive. (I believe the number opening this year will depend on construction completion)I believe you are right on course in watching the debt, and I believe the debt is related to the growth. Planet Hollywood has their headquarters here in Orlando and that company killed their chances by trying to grow too fast. (MY opinion; but Chapter 11 is not a phrase you want to here as a stockholder.)

I think they have it right,continue to show impressive growth and earnings figures but back off a little on the new openings, to improve profit margins.

The yahoo message board has a lot of activity for a company of this size, but, I don't find it helpful. They are all Bullish on the company. Cheer leaders are fine, but I need Information.

You might look at DYII (symbol) Many like it. I looked at the chart and no further. (It might be good but I feel like I missed that boat)

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.