Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Anybody know what is going on? CNS hit 5 5/8 today and is holding over 5 at the moment (10-20-99)
Print the post Back To Top
>>>Anybody know what is going on? CNS hit 5 5/8 today and is holding over 5 at the moment (10-20-99)<<<Frostiidvm

The talk is that it's the new horsey nasal strip. It sounds stupid to me, but I'm in favor of anything that sells. Remember the Hoola Hoop? The Pet Rock? They made fortunes!
>>The talk is that it's the new horsey nasal strip. It sounds stupid to me, but I'm in favor of anything that sells. Remember the Hoola Hoop? The Pet Rock? They made fortunes! >>

This is a little more substantial than pet rocks. Race horse owners spend boodles on their animals. The early results indicate that the strip helps race performance. NY does not permit them yet though.

>>The talk is that it's the new horsey nasal strip. It sounds stupid to me, but I'm in favor of anything that sells. Remember the Hoola Hoop? The Pet Rock? They made fortunes! >>

>>This is a little more substantial than pet rocks. Race horse owners spend boodles on their animals. The early results indicate that the strip helps race performance. NY does not permit them yet though.>>

Also, the marketing costs of the horse strip should be much lower than for the human one. Word of mouth works well among the race horse set. No Super Bowl ads required. If accepted by the market this should be a very profitable product line.
I decided to not let this sucker go down on me again!! Put in a sell on stop order of 5.25 on October 28th. The stock took a little step back, just enough to sell me out then has rocked right up to the 7's and today, the 8's!! So there you go...if it's just a pop and it comes right down, I'll be OK with my decision. But if it keeps rocketing up....Ah heck, just another bad decision with this stock. So good luck to ya'll still long....I took my lumps (and tax break) but I'll keep watchin', just for fun!

Joe
Well it was hard to watch this stock go to over 8 after selling it at 5.25 but now it's under 5 again and I'm out! Does anybody have any idea about this pop? Could it happen again? Any comments at all??

Joe
way back when i had a target price of 12, and swore after a year i'd sell to break even.
i let the increase dull my senses and did not get out when the time arrived. perhaps the 3M buyout will get things moving again.
they had to justify going to the track to spend their increased salery and bonus money...so they come up with those horse strips..just a thought..