Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6

Recently I have had 2 friends who are long term Apple users switch to PCs just because they used them at their office This must be happening all over. I think Appple needs to get their products into businesses. No one wants to learn a new operating system for home use and one for business. OSX is made for business but if Apple does not market it as such, share will decline and when Steve goes it will leave only me and a few others. Apple is now trading for less than its enterprise value. The Apple brand name, Filemaker, OX9 and X, etc.. have some value = the cash. Yet the stock is pushing its all time low. OLSX I have been told buy a NEXT software engineer who works on it can run on Sun's Sparc processor as well as the Intel chips. Why not market OSX on all the above? A machine running both Windows and OSX would make sales to schools a done deal. How about a nice Ipc in molded windowesque plastic?

Yep, you are definitely Plenty Bull...

If you are going to bash Apple, at least pull out some new arguments, not arguments that are essentially 5 years old (only updated with newer products)! I mean, if this argument were true then Apple would have died 5 years ago.

Paul
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.