Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
today was uneventful as we were getting into some difficult, new pieces of music.

I dread the slog of the new pieces but know I'll get the hang of it if I practice every day. It's like gibberish now when I play it....doesn't make sense, I'm going to have really stay on time to get the hang of it.

ack!

LD
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I dread the slog of the new pieces but know I'll get the hang of it if I practice every day. It's like gibberish now when I play it....doesn't make sense, I'm going to have really stay on time to get the hang of it.
-----------------

I used to record stuff at the practice so I could play along with it at home. Sometimes you can find the piece on youtube so at least you know what it sounds like.

arrete
I'm with arrete on this; I've played piano since I was 5. I have no talent, so I read music and practice. I can't hear a piece and play it, but I find that listening to a recording of a piece makes it a lot easier to learn.

Rip
Here's a double recorder player!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bhGZEkpYy8

I wonder if there's a triple recorder player anywhere in the world.
---------------

I also watched the guy playing Jingle Bells on two recorders with his nose.

arrete
No. of Recommendations: 1

Is it anything like this?

http://images2.makefive.com/images/entertainment/music/best-...

--fleg
He's playing in a parking deck! :) Wonder if that's a Mercedes or Beemer?

Gangham Style Recorder :)

The pieces we're learning were written by the teacher to go with melody...ugh! I better get practicing...I've been dealing with other crises today.

Sweetum's is doing well and first day of no pain meds.

LD