Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 72
Red,

This could be a red-letter day for you. One of the only times I actually respond to your trolling.

Yes, David Johnson, I have often dreamt of this moment. At last, my sleepless nights will come to an end.

You wish that I or anyone else thought that the definition of a troll is anyone with a name other than HopsMaltYeast. That's patently wrong by your own definition as you also say I am a jps defender. Why would I defend a troll? I don't think jps is a troll. So ipso facto your primus is wrong.

My mistake. Let me rephrase my original post, David Johnson. A Martini Club troll is apparently anyone who posts on Martini Club and whose user name is not either HopsMaltYeast, jeanpaulsartre, or selected from a short revolving list of names that is recognized by HopsMaltYeast. A poster's troll status has little to do with the quality of posts; it is the poster's user name that determines whether HopsMaltYeast will cry “troll.”

To you, it's either “I know him (and a token, properly broken “her” or two)” or “I'm not familiar with that name, must be a troll.” I think you've even lumped redsavina and CaveGirl into the same category a time or two; now there's an ROTFL if ever there was one.

And yes, I've read the prospectus. Have you?

you also say I am a jps defender.

I believe the term I have employed is “flying monkey.”

I think the earth is flat. I think you are sincere. I don't think you are a troll and your name is not HopsMaltYeast. And I never thought you made some low joke about yeast infections or imbibing.

Honestly, David Johnson, I'm beginning to suspect that you are the only one who has ever made a joke about your own user name, but you've done it so often that you've convinced yourself that others have as well.

I'd never think that you resented jps for writing 10 times better than your rambling unfocused musing about something or another. (I've never been able to actually read a whole one, so I don't know.)

It's the title track from HopsMaltYeast's Greatest Hits: “You are all jealous of Joseph, the only writer I have ever met.” You have pulled this argument out of your axx so many times that if you ever come to realize its stupidity, you'll have one heck of a time getting it back in again.

David Johnson, there are a lot of good writers here on TMF. Joseph Mailander is one of them. You may not believe this, but like me, most of the writers on TMF have been writing for years, and yes, they were actually writing before they even heard of Joseph Mailander! And even after they became registered Fools, and read some of Joseph Mailander's posts, their writing styles did not change—they just went on writing as they had before! How do they do it? How, I ask you?

It's too bad you've never read all the way to the end of any of my posts; there's usually a little poem about you, and then we have ice cream. Also, I sign posts with my real name and home address and social security number.

redsavina
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.