Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
It only took 8957 posts of crap to get you to post here!

P.S. I'm pretty sure I rolled out a welcome mat for you about 8500 posts ago, but TMF has managed to make their search engine even worse than the last time I used it.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
to her defense, nobody reads your posts
I don't think she'll really want to post here now anyway.
Thanks for the welcome mat. My name is Redsavina. I'm 44 years old, a lifelong resident of Minnesota with the exception of two brief stints in Wisconsin and upstate New York, and my hobbies include collecting cookbooks, giving solicited and unsolicited advice to other people, finding typographical errors, cross-country skiing and seeing Brokeback Mountain. The name of your board both sucks and is funny at the same time.

Love,

red
I'm 44 years old

44 isn't old.

Erik
I'm 44 years old

44 isn't old.

Erik

Well, there's no way in hell I'm going to say "I'm 44 years young," so live with it.
finding typographical errors

I hope you know that those inconsistencies with italicization and parentheses were the editor's and not mine.
44 isn't old.

Good. You're learning.

-synchronicity
collecting cookbooks

If you ever got to Portland, Oregon, you must stop at Powell's Books For Cooks on Hawthorne Avenue.

-synchronicity, BTDT, has two "Used"* Silver Palate cookbooks purchased there for under $10 or so. Total.

*as in "sat on someone's shelf unopened collecting dust for a few years before sold to the bookstore, where I subsequently found them"
The name of your board both sucks and is funny at the same time.

The new name or the old name? I rather liked the old name.