Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am 76yr and have been taking MRD since 70 1/2. At the time I transferred my husbands IRA into mine I selected to take it on a I guess a yearly recalculation. At the time I could not find the correct way to insure that my IRA would go to my children in an orderly manner. Does this new regulation allow me to change the calculation ? Is this what you article will be about ?

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.