Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
The search for yield in my opinion is creating some trading opportunities. My goal is to maintain my income stream as best I can as the number of quality REIT preferred issues drops along with their yields.
The highest quality REIT Preferred might be those of PSA but most of them have a yield to call in the order of 2%. PSB is only a small stop down from PSA but PSB-Z has a yield to call of over 4% and is not callable until 2024
NNN-F is another very high quality preferred but its yield to call is also only about 2%. I have a big position here and am switching to PSB-Z, UBP-K and UMH-D among others.

I am really interested in buying more RPT-D but can only find scant information on RPT other than it has survived since 1989. I would be buying RPT aggressively if I could only find more information!!!

Martin
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.