No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi, Colorado Fools! I live in San Francisco, but I expect I'll be relocating when I retire to be near my DD and her DH, who live in Westminster.

I've visited twice, and I am not fond of the area where they live. It's too suburban and sprawly for my tastes. I like living in the city with historical architecture, public transportation and shopping within walking distance.

I'm contemplating moving to Denver, but from afar I cannot tell where the best places to live might be for me. I am thinking of buying a condo in advance of needing to move and renting it out, but again, I am ignorant of the area and the real estate laws and whatever else I'd need to know.

I would appreciate any advice any of you could give me. I have plenty of time to work on this, as I'm starting a few years in advance of retirement.

TIA,

MOI
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.