No. of Recommendations: 0
Remember Circuit City?

Maybe they had a worse business model and inept managers.

I can only go by the stores near me but CC was tiny, and arranged like a gas station quicky mart with rows of 5 foot high racks that made it hard to find things. BB seems like it's triple the size. I gotta think there's room for an electronics retailer in this electronics age. BB may have lost its way though.

Walmart and even Target sell some of the same things as BB, but perhaps what the industry needs is an IKEA version of electronics stores, huge warehouses with cut rate deals.

It definately feels like what I witnessed at BB as explained in this thread, is a symptom of a larger issue than just my tv.

Which by the way my new replacement tv won't get channel 3, CBS in. The previous tv got it in good.

Paul T.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.