No. of Recommendations: 1
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
If we do all of this, and elect a weak president who will bow at the alter of Islamic terrorism, bin Laden will leave us alone!

Go and have a lie-down, Salongi.
Uncle Clickfool's here to tell you OBL is nothing more than a bogey man.

CF
No. of Recommendations: 3
He is now, thanks to Bush

Yes, OBL really looked a bit of a mess in that video, didn't he?
Wild-eyed and caked in mud from his years in a damp cave, that terrible plastic surgery that didn't quite work, weak-looking without his beard, and such a tremulous, distressed voice!
Attaboy, George!
You've really got OBL on the run!

CF
Critics of President Bush claim that failing to kill or capture bin Laden thus far makes the War on Terror a failure. We would all like to see bin Laden dead.

No! Critics of Bush point out that three years after the 9/11 terrorist attacks the world is a much more dangerous place. Why? Because his Iraq misadventure has been the catalyst for recruiting thousands more people to al Qaeda's cause.

They also point out that Bush took his eye of the ball to deal with a regime that was nowhere near as dangerous as he claimed and diverted resources from the "war on terror" to carry out the neo-fascists' plan to gain control of the Middle East's resources through military force.

Add to that Bush's total incompetence with regard to the US economy, his failure to maintain alliances forged over 50 years or more and the fact that he's divided the nation and you've got a man who understandably will be regarded by many as the worst President in US history!!!

deejay7
It is the DNC spin machine and our Europeon "friends" with some 'splainin to do that have divided the nation and tried to divert the ball away from not only from themselves, but a corrupt network of elitists who had everything to gain and nothing to lose, if things continued just the way they had been. What is it to them to have some of the masses killed off every now and then, so long as their business interests are not affected? I guess their plan will be just to set off one big H bomb when the whole thing gets totally out of control. Easier, and think of all the vermin you get rid of in the process. 50 years of selling out our sovereignity is quite enough, I'd say. The free ride is now over.

Have you sought advice about your paranoia!!!

deejay7

Critics of President Bush claim that failing to kill or capture bin Laden thus far makes the War on Terror a failure. We would all like to see bin Laden dead.

Lies.

What the Bush critics claim is that diverting our troops from the bin Laden hunt to go fight the war in Iraq is what made the war on terror a failure. There was no terror threat in Iraq before we invaded it. This has been said ad nauseum and I am tired of hearing the right misquote it.

However, we never killed or captured Hitler either. We defeated Nazi Germany and its allies, while that pathetic madman shot himself.

He beat us to it. Had he been captured, he would have been executed along with his generals.

RJ
50 years of selling out our sovereignity is quite enough, I'd say. The free ride is now over.

What are you going on about, Salongi?
Bush has been a miserable failure as a President on just about every measure you can think of, and for some reason you're still trying to persuade folk to vote for this lemon.

CF
50 years of selling out our sovereignity is quite enough, I'd say. The free ride is now over.

It cracks me up the way the right continues to imply that the US is the only nation with a right to sovereignity. Iraq had just as much of a right to sovereignity as we do. Yet we invaded it anyway.

RJ
No. of Recommendations: 2
The title of this thread has to be one of the most pathetic, simpering excuses for Bush imaginable.

I hadn't commented until now because I thought Abadou wrote it.
No. of Recommendations: 3
RJ,

Irag had just as much of a right to sovereignity as we do. Yet we invaded it anyway.

It just cracks me up when the Left without a second thought considers Iraq to be the equivalent of the United STates. The U.S. is just another country afterall, no beter or worse than Iraq.

I believe you have just summed up in one little sentence all that is wrong with the Left when it comes to foreing policy. Nope, Iraq no different than the U.S.

Tinker

Go and have a lie-down, Salongi.
Uncle Clickfool's here to tell you OBL is nothing more than a bogey man.

CF

How very "Chamberlin" of you....that is until the bombing starts full scale in the UK.

PS How about a little history lesson. Did Chamberlin ever come to renounce his position at any time, or did he croak in his ignorant bliss?

oldsourdough
It just cracks me up when the Left without a second thought considers Iraq to be the equivalent of the United STates. The U.S. is just another country afterall, no beter or worse than Iraq.

I believe you have just summed up in one little sentence all that is wrong with the Left when it comes to foreing policy. Nope, Iraq no different than the U.S.

And your eletist statement summed up what is wrong with the right, and why other countries think we are rude and arrogant. It's because we are.

And I seriously hope you are not so dense that you honestly believe America could go it alone and win if the other nations of the world lined up against us. That is not naive...it is just plain stupid. We have no manufacturing infrastructure left to defend ourselves. We are helpless without our allies, and yet we wizz on them at every opportunity.

Open your eyes.

RJ
No. of Recommendations: 4
"And I seriously hope you are not so dense that you honestly believe America could go it alone and win if the other nations of the world lined up against us. That is not naive...it is just plain stupid. We have no manufacturing infrastructure left to defend ourselves. We are helpless without our allies, and yet we wizz on them at every opportunity."

What allies did the US whiz on, unless you are counting the countries that were busy stabbing us in the back through their actions in defying the sanctions in place in Iraq.

What did the US do that you consider wizzing on them? Please stipulate who them is as well.
No. of Recommendations: 2
And your eletist statement summed up what is wrong with the right, and why other countries think we are rude and arrogant.

Proudly rude and arrogant when you want to equate Saddam Hussein and the United States as just countries, no qualitative difference and all.

Again, spreading the truth about the Left and their perception of the world.

If it is American it is bad, if it is something else, whether it be mass graves, oppression, well, that is their own business, why are we to judge.

Tinker