Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Reminds me of something I noticed. Used to go to these occasional reunions of my high school alumni (when I was up in ohio seeing parents that is). Bored $#tless. Then once I got a ride, and drank. Had loads of fun. HMMM. Some kind of lesson here, but not sure its a good one.

Not really important as I never really had friends when IN high school, but it certainly entertained the boys to see little joyceyt downing beers.

jts

p.s. now we all do facebook instead and share memories of the way it used to be. I'm good at remembering buildings and teacher names and place names. No fun activities to remember, for the most part.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.