Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
This is interesting ... https://news.yahoo.com/rep-paul-gosars-brothers-apologize-18...

Rep. Paul Gosar's brothers apologize to Capitol police 'on behalf of the actual sane members of our family'

David and Tim Gosar — brothers of Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) — have apologized "on behalf of the actual sane members of our family" for Rep. Gosar's behavior toward and comments surrounding the Jan. 6 insurrection and the Capitol police, including his continued assertion that Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt was "executed."

In an appearance on CNN's New Day Thursday morning, Gosar's siblings condemned the representative's "disgraceful" conduct, which they chalked up to an insidious fundraising strategy. "He's raising money, you know. He's saying outrageous things" to reach the "millions and millions of people" who will "see that and applaud that," said David.

I had not realized there were sane people n AZ, other than 1pg & his family, and that is actually questionable - they still live there.

CNC
😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Gosar's family has spoken out before. They are ashamed of him, and rightly so.

As for sane...well, you've met me. And 1poorlady still loves me (and you've met her). So draw your own conclusions.

I will note that we did put 2 Dem senators in the Senate, and we went for Biden. I'm still amazed by that, but we did. I think if the Reps hadn't had two HORRIBLE candidates (McSally and Trump), that this would not have been the case.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I live in the 4 corners area where Trump signs and flags are still out in abundance. It was so refreshing to drive across the Navajo Reservation last fall and see Biden signs EVERYWHERE. : )
No. of Recommendations: 0
There was a mix in the east valley. Mostly Trump signs, but also Biden/Harris signs. And some vandalism of signs (paint, and breaking them). It was interesting that as you moved away from where the Mormon temples are, you saw more Biden/Harris signs (there's a Temple less than 5 miles from my house).

1poorguy