Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Reportedly, a certain shipment to British Columbia violated several international commerce laws. Certain staff members have been working overtime bribing...err...providing the correct paperwork to o-fish-als in order to resolve the matter.

Laura

I heard that it was all to do with the Softwood Lumber dispute. The BC Provincial Government have slapped a 29% penalty on the importation of any goods containing palm tree products and that it's stuck at the Pacific Truck Crossing because a certain Canoe Copulating Canadian will not accept the charge despite having modeled for the bronze casting himself.

In a separate investigation police are still trying to track down the other person who participated in the modeling session

Regards

Philip

I note with extreme interest the jealousy exhibited by the contenders for The Feste Award. While I realize The Feste Award is a pinnacle and just to be in the runners-up category is a mark of esteem, I should point out that The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster has but one entry, myself, and how more exclusive can one get?

It is this exclusivity that is causing the slowness in the awarding of The Feste. To whom goes the Luxury Golf Cart? Who gets the Pebble Beach vacation for two all paid? Who gets the Grand Master Gold Club set? Who gets the stick in the eye?

Well, I get the last on the list since that's a given with The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster but disbursement of the other items is slowed since Bogey just won't let them go. In awarding The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster the floodgates open and then there'll be Bogey with tears in his eyes seeing the items depart and knowing that this golf season will be like last: an expensive way to count in three figures around the course.

And a harrumph to you, Philip. It is well known that the other figure who posed for the art work, 'Everything's Okay So Far,' is my dear life partner who modeled for the piece under extreme circumstances: nude in the artist's studio with the large picture windows and it was only later that we found that he had been selling tickets.

Be that as it may, I have to reiterate on the jealousy of The Feste Award contenders. Just because you post with content and I don't doesn't mean you can pick on me. Pick on Raggmopp. He's the one with the cheerleading section of enormously large busted women. I have to be content with 36C; I don't know what size Elly is.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.