Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Who is this writer today, June 12 '00, of Yahoo Siri message board message #13259 who says in that message "don't be surprized" if the June launch of SIRI is delayed?

Based on what does he/she/it make the comment?

This is again to my prior recent points of "intentional falsehoods" and misleading statements made by posters.

For my money the poster of this above noted message on the Yahoo Sirius message board should have his/her/its financial account published by Yahoo's omniscient gnomic overseers so we can all see what his/hers/its motives are.

But, as I recently noted, not the facts, but only curse words and swear words is what interests these overseers on these message boards.

Perhaps someone here from Motley Fool who has a Yahoo account can ask the knave of Yahoo message #13259 what the purpose of his short selling rhetoric is.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.