Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I asked for a response to the assertions from Piper's analyst and got one! here it is!

We think the future will be a combination of CNG and LNG (lots of reasons for LNG including range, weight, and station costs).

BUT, for the sake of argument, let's say it goes 100% CNG
1. GREAT!
2. 70% of our business is CNG
3. We've build more CNG stations than the rest of the industry combined
4. We spent $140mm on a world-class compressor company in anticipation of a huge surge in CNG infrastructure build out
5. CNG pipelines only run in urban areas. The only way to get CNG fuel to rural and highway truck stops is through L/CNG. All of our LNG stations are designed to have this capability.

Tony Kritzer
Director of Investor Relations

I also asked in a reply if there would or could be a public response about CLNE having the wrong fuel for trucks! I will keep you posted! Happier now than before!

Mike
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Does anyone actually think that T. Boone would be heavily invested in a company with such limited upside as the Piper analyst suggests?

An absolute buying opportunity in my humble opinion.
He will be on Cnbc @8am ET WEDNSDAY
Mike,

Thanks for the information. When I checked at lunch and noticed that CLNE had dropped so much I wondered why and saw the Piper report. Based on the information you have, it looks as if this could be a good buying opportunity.
I agree! Got 100 yesterday and 200 more today!

Many returns,

Mike