Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
dateline late january 2000, local paper has a pick a porfolio contest. i enter with 5 cherry picked from the peg 13 top 10. i also enter my mom with 5 cherry picke from a 3-hour web surf. i also enter my brother with 5 cherry picked from the featured companies, of a 450-dollar/year newletter. the rsults are me 41.909%, mom negative 6.631% , bro 9.779% time frame feb.1--april 28 , companies chosen are somewhere in my back-posts. maybe m.i. does work relatively well, even in this correction. the winner (76.1%) says; i went threw the list and picked the stocks that sounded technological. I'M NOt really involved with following the stock market, i just happene to pick the winners. nevertheless, as with any shor-duration contet, astute guesses can prevail.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.