No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi All,

I am currently planning to apply for the job below. Could you please review my resume and tell me what you think?

http://www.moneyblues.ca/fool.pdf

Thx
---
While no clinical or health care experience is required, the role requires a leader that is willing to learn, and has the passion to roll-up their sleeves, actively engage and champion change.

Qualifications

• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics or related IT field
• Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience working with IT application systems, and a minimum of two (2) years of management experience, and software development or health informatics
• Active membership in a related professional associations such as COACH: Canada's Health Informatics Association or CIPS: Canada’s Association of IT Professionals, is an asset
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills
• Ability to coach and mentor staff, provide leadership and delegate work to achieve results
• Knowledge of Information Systems, Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management and ITIL methodologies
• Flexibility to manage changing priorities and scope of work
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to relevant stakeholders at all levels and across multiple disciplines, especially technical matters to non-technical users with a high degree of comprehension
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
• Proven track record of delivering as promised
• Proven ability to plan work and projects, manage budgets, develop timelines, reach milestones and keep a team focused on achieving results
• Demonstrated experience managing projects using formal project management techniques
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships and work with diverse stakeholders
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to make presentations to groups
• Proficiency in Office Systems (i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio)
Physical ability to perform duties of the position
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.