Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
March 4th

March 4th is resurrection day for Donald Trump. President Donald Trump will rise again to power on March 4 according to his believers

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Capitol Police have requested that members of the National Guard continue to provide security at the U.S. Capitol for another two months, The Associated Press has learned. Defense officials say the new proposal is being reviewed by the Pentagon.

https://apnews.com/article/police-request-60-day-extension-n...

Police are preparing for the cult of trump to descend on the capital building once again...

The Republican/conservative party has descended into a mire of cult, religion, 13th century dogma. Savonarola now runs the party of Lincoln
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't think these QAnon Trumpers are so stupid as to think they can attack the Capitol again. I mean, yes they are stupid, but probably not that stupid.
No. of Recommendations: 5
I don't think these QAnon Trumpers are so stupid as to think they can attack the Capitol again. I mean, yes they are stupid, but probably not that stupid.

You're giving them too much credit. Look up "Sovereign citizens". These people believe that God will interven to create a new system of government based on God's law, and Trump emerging as president on March 4 to take the mantel as God's representative on Earth.
Stupid would be an "upgrade"
March 4th is resurrection day for Donald Trump.

Clock's a tickin' - he better get moving fast or he'll have to move back the date to March 5 (...or so).

Pete
Clock's a tickin' - he better get moving fast or he'll have to move back the date to March 5 (...or so).

March 4th is the original inauguration date set by the constitution. These cultists believe that the original words of the constitution were written by God. Trump resurrection is a today only deal. That's why the Capitol Police are on high alert today... the crazies are looming
No. of Recommendations: 1

This idiocy keeps being pushed forward when nothing materializes.

I’d only remind them that Easter and the Fourth of July are already taken.
I’d only remind them that Easter and the Fourth of July are already taken.

Shoot a rocket up their butt and watch them "light up".