Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
<<I just finished the Garner Bros latest incarnation of foolish wisdom, Rule Breakers, Rule Makers. I must say it is quite good. I was expecting a bit more redundancy from earlier works, which is common for this genre of book. My hat off to them for creating another informative, profitable and fun read.>>

Hey, folks --

If any of you have read the book (and I suspect most or all of you have), please consider yourselves invited to pop over to Amazon (and/or B&N and Borders) and review it. It will help us spread the Foolish word if our readers let others know what they think about the book.

No pressure, of course -- just if you're so inclined.

Thanks!

Selena
Print the post Back To Top
<<If any of you have read the book (and I suspect most or all of you have), please consider yourselves invited to pop over to Amazon (and/or B&N and Borders) and review it.>>

Already did it (before you even posted this!)....Just waiting for it to go up. Amazon says it takes 5-7 business days so it should be any day now, I think.

The Brothers Gardner will be pleased to know that I think this book is amazing -- well written, clever, informative, fun to read...and I learned a ton as well. It indeed seems like both a book on investing and a book on business to me, and this makes it interesting for everyone, in my opinion, even those with set investment philosophies (read: stubborn, like me).

Good job, guys. Just more proof that you boys are the greatest....

Lou

P.S. Now, go on over to Amazon and review the book, Fools!
I swear I'll review it as soon as I'm done...of course it's your own faults that I don't finish it sooner. I get going, cruise along, then I hit something that makes me curious, and it's "book down, computer up".

For example, I just got to the part about Steve Jobs, and his "Youth and Vision". Jarred the memory about the 1984 Super Bowl commercial, gave the web site, etc. I had to have it. And, you know, if there were commercials on the tube that were as excellent as that one, I might actually get one of those TV things. Of course, Apple and Jobs leads to Pixar, then buying a tape from Amazon.com of Pixar short films, etc. etc.

But I expect to finish the first read this weekend, with the day off and all that.
Tonga,

Thanks for your post. We're glad that Rule Breakers, Rule Makers has generated a very active response to your own curiosity! Hope you manage to finish it soon. :)

Fool on!

Gabrielle