Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 15
At a rally against vaccine mandates in Washington, DC, on Sunday, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. likened vaccine policies in the US to the actions of a totalitarian state, even suggesting Anne Frank was in a better situation when she was hiding from the Nazis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/robert-f-kennedy-jr-invoke...

What the heck happened to RFK Jr? Did he overdose on Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine? Maybe he snorted too much bleach?

Seriously, this is SICK stuff. The Kennedys are certainly not a perfect family, but I never remember any of them spouting such garbage.

And the sad thing is that there are millions of people out there who believe him. Do you know anybody who has ever been arrested for not getting vaccinated or wearing a mask? I sure don't.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
He's become just another sad nut job.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Actually, I think RFK Jr. has been a nutjob for a while. He's been anti-vax for a long time. I think some in his family barely tolerate him, but now with a pandemic he might be really distanced by them.

He used to put his energy into climate change action. It is truly strange and disturbing he is anti-vax. The rally in DC was billed as anti mandate because they know there will be backlash if it is seen as anti-vax.

I have no idea if he is brain damaged or what. But the anti-vax movement used to be mostly far left, but now it is an alignment of far left and far right, and influencing people in the middle who are easily influenced, susceptible to conspiracies, whatever.
No. of Recommendations: 9
What the heck happened to RFK Jr? Did he overdose on Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine? Maybe he snorted too much bleach?

I have on good sources that when JFK Jr. resurrects in Texas that he will straighten out this whole mess.

I’m beginning to think that this country has too many bat crazy idiots to survive. So sad.

But it's alright, it's alright
For we lived so well so long
Still, when I think of the
Road we're traveling on
I wonder what's gone wrong
I can't help it, I wonder what has gone wrong

Paul Simon

AW
No. of Recommendations: 9
Do you know anybody who has ever been arrested for not getting vaccinated or wearing a mask? I sure don't.

Apparently he apologized about the Anne Frank comment
"I apologize for my reference to Anne Frank, especially to families that suffered the Holocaust horrors."

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/14859962020972625...

People like RFK jr are seeking notoriety, having a big crowd cheer at your every word. These comments were made at a rally Sunday in DC. Also there was Dr. Robert Morton who told the cheering crowd, "the facts are in, the science is in, vaccines don't work"

This Doctor is smart enough to know that he is not speaking the facts. But now he gets his name touted with this crowd, he gets on talk shows, he gets interviewed on Fox News. Before Coronavirus no one knew who he was...
No. of Recommendations: 0
Do you know anybody who has ever been arrested for not getting vaccinated or wearing a mask?

Not in the US, but in China they dragged people away kicking and screaming if they tried anything so stupid. They have zero tolerance for idiots that threaten to harm their neighbors or cause trouble for the government.
No. of Recommendations: 0
He was 14 when his father was assassinated. A bad age to suffer such as loss.