Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
...doubling down on the red neck character he has cultivated the last several years.

Kid Rock says he won't perform at venues with vaccine mandates on tour: 'I won't be showing up'

"If there are any of these venues — I’m not aware of any — they're gonna be gone by the time we get to your city," Rock, real name Bob Ritchie, said. "If they're not, trust me, you don't have to worry, you'll be getting your money back because I won't be showing up either. If you think I'm going to sit out there and sing, 'Don’t Tell Me How to Live' and 'We the People,' while people are holding up their f***ing vaccine cards and wearing masks — that s**t ain't happening."

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/entertainment/kid-rock-wont-...

Steve
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
"Kid Rock says he won't perform at venues with vaccine mandates on tour: 'I won't be showing up"
-------------------------------------

He's got a pretty bad singing voice, I've seen/heard him do some live songs on utube, he
only sounds good after the studio magic is worked, so seeing him live is not something I'd
want to do.

Always thought he was a pretty smart businessman, so he's smart enough to know he'll lose
fans from the left and center. But he's probably determined that the Trumpsters are
chickens ready for plucking, and that will more than make up for any lost revenue from
the rest of the country.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Kid Rock not showing up is no great loss or as he would say BDF.

OTFoolish