No. of Recommendations: 3
Rich people are rich for a reason. Keeping track of where they stash their money in the market could help you get rich as well.

Now that the market is starting to show signs of sustainable life, it may be time to follow in their footsteps and stash some of your money away in these places as well.

i dont' think where there money is now tells us anything about where to put our money..

especially since there's rather large difference between recently retired millionaires who worked and saved and maybe got lucky*, multi-millioaires who inherited everything, and multi-billionaires.

the latter will skew any averages and maybe they felt safe putting billions into long Treasuries back when rates were high and still prefer them to current investment possibilities

*i'd be one of them had i SOLD at the top of the dot-com thing
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.