Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 44
Amen, sister.

No good American can go out into the street today and not turn gray with nausea at the complacency of every single newspaper, financial institution, and influential individual in the conspiracy to keep this unqualified, uneducated, unelected criminal in office. Lieberman was an important candidate, and he, above all of them, is a turn coat who helped to nullify the potency of the left.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, I always look towards Rickie Lee for incisive political thought, a darn sight better than the hundred chimpanzees with typewriters could come up with.

Ed
Well, I always look towards Rickie Lee for incisive political thought, a darn sight better than the hundred chimpanzees with typewriters could come up with.
Ed

-----

That's no way to talk about the news media cowed into submission by Rove's gorillas, but hey, it's your call.

Funny, I didn't notice any incisive rebuttal. In fact, no rebuttal at all, just a lame cheap-shot.

Rich
Funny, I didn't notice any incisive rebuttal.

Incisive rebuttal to Rickie Lee Jones?

Tom Waits,.........how's that?

Ed's my name 'lame cheapshots' is my game.

The statement on its' face is ridiculous the fact that it comes from Rickie Lee Jones is less than surprising.
yeah, she's someone who's political views I take seriously. Chuck E's in love.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Oh you want a Tom Waits "rebuttal"? How's this:

Tom Waits: "I Wish New Orleans Was Dry And Washington Was Underwater"...

Rolling Stone | Posted September 22, 2005 01:14 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2005/09/22/tom-waits-i-wish-new-o_n_7730.html

You'll have to move closer to Nashville to find significant numbers of musicians who don't oppose George W. Bush with every fiber of their beings.
Ed: The statement on its' face is ridiculous the fact that it comes from Rickie Lee Jones is less than surprising.

techie: yeah, she's someone who's political views I take seriously. Chuck E's in love.
-----

Right.

I'm sure your 'views' should be taken so much more seriously.

Mmm... On second thought, possibly so. So much flatulence could indicate a serious problem.

Rich
MitSouR

#1 I agree with Tom, and have for quite sometime.

#2 I thought we were talking about Lieberman. Most Nashville musicians don't think about him at all.

JTTH

Ed
No. of Recommendations: 1

And a heckova lot better than one chimp in a flight suit.