Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

As you can see in my score chart,i ride the wave in these China/India markets. Unbelievable strong markt is china currently, after a beating yesterday up again today. Will they ever look back? Is it somethink new?

I do not believe in it, so i believe it is a speculation bubble. Did you hear about all these new accounts opend at the chinese brokers.....I think before the olympics there will be at least one hard hit to the market, i believed it was coming in February already, but it did not hold. I sold all and get in again, so i will the next time somethink like this happens.

Better than china is india as a market, as there was actually a correction in the charts :) so not  soo much speculative bubbleair over there.

Out of  sight the traditional media is the bull market in commodities. So look there, you can profit with stocks also, there are even ETFs on the commodities...so go out there and look.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.