Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 231
Per this board Bush is:

1. The worst pResident in the history of the U.S.
2. An idiot
3. A thief
4. A war monger
5. murderer
6. a threat to our civil liberties
7. an Empire builder
8. countless other accusations I can't recall

and you COULD NOT BEAT him. Where does this leave you? If you can't beat a president guilty of all the above what does that say about your party? your platform? your ideals? You also lost 3 Senate seats it appears. It would appear you have a lot of work to do in the next four years to make America a two party country again. Or rather than hard work, perhaps you can just continue to rally behind Michael Moore, P. Diddy, Dan Blather (who is almost crying on TV right now) and a candidate who had absolutely no core values and was entirely poll driven. I will sleep well knowing that America as a whole has enough sense to realize that a campaign based entirely on hate is not worth a vote. I'm not sure how you liberals will sleep.

Busters
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.