Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Anyone care to make a prediction on RMBS on 1/1/02. I think it will reach 150 sometime during the year and it will be 95 on 1/1/02. Let's see some more predictions. Winner gets a prize from Nukejohn.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Winner gets a prize from Nukejohn.

I don't know if I want a prize from Nukejohn. Nukejohn sounds like an exploding toliet. Maybe you should be more specific on what the prize is first.

Jackson
No. of Recommendations: 2
I will not give my own prediction. I am 100% Rambus and confident about its future, but if I really knew exactly where it would go and when, I would be 100% Rambus options for various reasons.

I will give some predictions for SemiPokbastion, et. al, though, so it takes up one post and he doesn't get a different post for all of his names.

Rambus will lose all law suits. They will also be sued by GE and will be found to blame for Firestone Tire recalls. Because of Rambus the Sri Lankan stock market will fall.

Jack Robertson will begin to use his AMD 5 ghz computer with 5000 megs of DDR Ram, which, once Rambus loses law suits, will be able to grow unhindered. Sherry Garber will be "shocked and amazed" that Rambus only falls to the level it will fall.

Rambus investors will also be found at fault. With all the falls, Rambus investors will all be sued.

Final valuation: Each Rambus investor will owe 200 dollars per share that they own.

Have a great year!
No. of Recommendations: 0
heY! chicknyell

I thought you were spoofin us till I read

"Sherry Garber will be "shocked and amazed" that Rambus only falls to the level it will fall."

Now ya got me worried, trying to figure out where I'll come up with $200/RMBS share
Sell House
Sell Truck
Sell Land
Sell portfolio etc ....

;^)

Mapmaker
Hey Map! Is that $200 in REAL money, or beaver bucks / moose money?

Artie
Artie

Is that $200 in REAL money, or beaver bucks / moose money? ROTFLMAO!!

If you know anything at all about the Great White North and our currency you'd need not ask!

It's Loonies my friend!

Supported by Toonies!!! <G>

;^)

Mapmaker