Is it time to consider Mercado Libre?

Rob, I don’t understand this comment - " I’ve watched a lot of frantic activity on this board as folks cluster around one potential winner after another. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it’s just another SQUIRREL! that distracts attention from other known companies with proven performance… that few people seem to buy".

Thanks to the help from this board this year I have bought ZM @ 89.0794, CRWD @ 38.6468, OKTA @ 99.4 DDOG @ 33.995 SQ @ 52.3591 NET @ 28.18 LVGO @ 50.9442 (sold LVGO @ 134.6772) TTD @ 164.6762 FSLY @ 39.955 (Sold FSLY @ 89.655) and have had the confidence to hold thru the drama(ZM)even adding during the negative talk.

People were all talking about liquidating their portfolios (TMFMonkey and others) Saul was saying buy buy buy and I listened. I have not been participating in any frantic activity just buying more shares based on growth and execution at earnings and selling when the story changes which so far only LVGO and FSLY have fell into that category.

All buys this year and have and are paying off very well. I have 60% of the portfolio in the stocks discussed here, some I bought before Saul (NET and LVGO)and other I have held while other sell, so I am not participating in HERD mentality, for example, I also have some Cannabis 20% and REITS 20% not discussed here but all have gains for the year that make MELI look average especially after today.

Thanks to Saul for all the great info on this board. Note to self add more NET.

Mitch

3 Likes