Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
1) It is a beautiful day at BI and continual soirée to go to the dentist late and get a parking ticket.

2) Recovate yesterdays RC https://boards.fool.com/roll-call-tuesday-6thnovemberly2018-...

3) 1919 – The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in 23 U.S. cities.

e
Print the post Back To Top
1874 - 1st cartoon depicting an elephant as the Republican Party symbol, penned by Thomas Nast.

1876 - Meharry Medical College forms at Central Tennesseee College in Nashville.

1916 - Jeannette Rankin (Rep-R-Montana) is elected to Congress as its first woman Representative.
It is a beautiful day at BI and continual soirée to go to the dentist late and get a parking ticket.

#####

My-oh-my, "Rita the Meter Maid" caught you a few shillings short in your parking meter?

*bill
No. of Recommendations: 4
It is a beautiful day at BI and continual soirée to go to the dentist late and get a parking ticket.

#####

My-oh-my, "Rita the Meter Maid" caught you a few shillings short in your parking meter?

*bill

Parking where I was not supposed to unfortunately.

e
No. of Recommendations: 4

#####

*bill

Parking where I was not supposed to unfortunately.

e

#####

That oh-so-diligent Rita!

*bill