Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
i have a nondeductible IRA that already mature. however, i'm running out of time to move them from my bank to a mutual fund of my choice. A rep. from my mutual fund told me to have a distribution and i have 30 to 60 days to roll over to another IRA. Somehow i remember that if i want this route it should not pay directly to me or else i will be penalize.So if i want a distribution for me to rollover to another IRA what name should be put in the check as a payee, is it my name or the mutual fund name where i will is greatly appreciated.>>>j
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.