Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
From what I can tell we will have more than we need in retirement accounts. I also have 403bs from former employers. Can I roll those into an IRA which I could later hit for educational expenses for my kids ? If so how long does the money have to be in the IRA ? (This all refers to regular not Roth -to move our current IRAs to Roths requires way to much money to pay taxes.) Thanks
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.