No. of Recommendations: 2
From Seeking Alpha:

Most Attractive Stocks Feature: Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST)

Ross Stores (ROST), a discount apparel and home fashion retailer, is one of the additions to our Most Attractive stocks for July. ROST was also recently featured in our article “5 Unappreciated Stocks with High ROICs.” ROST is one of the few retailers thriving in an Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN)-dominated world. The company’s strategic focus on offering high-end brands at discount prices to the moderate-income consumer has proven very successful over time.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4087749-new-stocks-attracti...

I used to buy Oxford button down shirts at Ross Stores when I was in California. Same shirts you could get for a lot more money at other stores except they didn't have the same assortment and much less the same orderly shelving. It was a "treasure hunt." One might find one or more shirts the right size and color on any visit which meant one would go back and hunt some more another day.

I made very good money on ROST from September 2015 to August 2016 when my shares were assigned to a covered call and it remains one of my favorite retail investment ideas. I'm waiting for it to hit bottom:

http://invest.kleinnet.com/bmw1/stats30/ROST.html

Denny Schlesinger
Print the post  

Announcements

BMW METHOD EVENTS

The 2009 BMW Method Conference has been cancelled, due to minimum attendance numbers not being met. We hope to continue the annual BMW Method Conference tradition next fall.

Learn about the first four conferences on the BMW Method Website.

The BMW Method FAQ

BMW Method Website
Annual Conference Videos and Other Resources & Services
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.