Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
If you converted regular IRA's to Roth in 1998; and elected to have only a Quarter of that amt. taxed in each of the next 4- years, then you can DEDUCT the roth conversion quarter from your 1999 AGI BEFORE determining the 95-k + determinant of a reduced 1999 roth IRA.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.