No. of Recommendations: 0
I will be making more than the limit allowing me to deduct the contribution to a traditional IRA this year. I would like to know if, under these circumstances, a Roth IRA is the best way to go. Since I would have no deduction for a traditional IRA, doesn't a Roth make the most sense? At least I would get a tax benefit after I retire. Any other possibilities? I apologize if this has been asked a thousand times. Thanks.

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.