No. of Recommendations: 0
hi ,
new fool here.but, my problem is I opened a roth ira account for my self about three years ago and putting in 3000 a year.two years ago got married and since my wife also can contribute to roth ira , deposited her amount also in my i realised my mistake but can any one tell me how to undo the my wife has her own roth ira account but can any one tell me how to transfer the money from my account to her roth ira account.what forms need to be filled with irs or do i need to bother about all that or just go ahead and transfer the money.thanks.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.