Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
OK, so there are a couple things going on. First, the final contributions to the Former Contracting Agency's (FCA™) 401k are in, and my $351.39 in contributions are now worth $339.20. Regardless of performance, after just a month's participation, it can not stay with JP Morgan, so I plan to roll over the amount to the FEWMNBN™ 401k at Fidelity. I have the paperwork, all I need is the time to fill it out and send it in.

It appears FUL II™ will be short lived as I have two contracts I took on last Friday that should net me about $25k over the next 90 days. My eFund is down to $200, and I just received a sizeable refund for state and federal taxes.

So the question is, with some income stability over the next few months and 10 days remaining before Tax Day, should I make a 2004 Roth contribution with my refund, should I put the refund into my eFund, or should I put a third into a 2004 Roth contribution and the rest into my eFund?

Fuskie
Who is leaning towards option #3...
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.