No. of Recommendations: 18
First he gets slammed by the Marines for suggesting the tragic deaths of seven Marines in a training accident were caused by sequestration occurring and then he is called a "weenie" by noted wiener (and other processed meat products) expert Michael Moore on Piers Morgan's show. I only mention the latter as nobody actually saw it happen live... that would require the show to have a measurable audience.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
First he gets slammed by the Marines for suggesting the tragic deaths of seven Marines in a training accident were caused by sequestration occurring and then he is called a "weenie" by noted wiener (and other processed meat products) expert Michael Moore on Piers Morgan's show. I only mention the latter as nobody actually saw it happen live... that would require the show to have a measurable audience.
------------------------------------------------------
Don't you think Reid is put out there by the dems to say stuff like that because he's in a safe seat? He got reelected in 2010 for Christ sake! I'm sure the dems told him to say that stuff about, "somebody told me Romney hasn't paid his taxes in 10 years", it wouldn't surprised me if they told him to say the stuff about the sequester and the Marines too. Look at the exact same messaging dems have when they go on shows, how many times have you heard "balanced approach" in the last month? I'm sure they got something like "Journolist" for liberal congress members.
No. of Recommendations: 1
how many times have you heard "balanced approach" in the last month?

Balanced for them is having a boulder holding down the low side of the teeter-totter. :-)
No. of Recommendations: 1
The more I hear him speak, the more confident I am that he has alzheimer's.

JLC