Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer came from a very large family and one day his cousin Randolph ( who had a blue nose) asked Santa for an appointment in his office. Now Santa being the kind , jolly ole self he is accomadated Randolph and asked him what was on his mind,,,,,
"Well, Santa you see I think that my cousin Rudolph has been pulling the sleigh to long, I think it's time that job be shared and I want to pull the sleigh this year!". Now Santa thought about this for awhile and he rubbed his beard, and said to Randolph, ,,,,, " Randolph , Rudolph has been pulling the sleigh for along time and I just can't give his job to anyone else, I just can't!, He's famous and so trustworthy, and what would the children think all over the world,and his red nose seems to guide all of us just right,,,,,
Ohhhhhhhh, how angry Randolph got, his Blue nose was glowing , because he felt like he too should have a chance to pull the sleigh and become famous,,,,,,, SO,,,,,,,,,,,
He Left the North Pole.

He Did, He left the North Pole.

He came down to the United States and got a job in a store,,,,

And that is how the Blue Light Special came to be at the K-Mart.

Grace and Peace,
Miz Wiley
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
He Left the North Pole.

He Did, He left the North Pole.

He came down to the United States and got a job in a store,,,,

And that is how the Blue Light Special came to be at the K-Mart.

Grace and Peace,
Miz Wiley

Yes, K-Mart Shoppers, in our Garden Dept. we have a 75% off sale on Reindeer Manure for your Spring Gardens! Gather it while you can!

LOL!!!!!!!!

ez3!!!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top