Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Kim has sent the following rule change proposals.

1. OVER-USAGE-We have seen a few more instances of over-usage of extra players in the last few years than we have in the past. I have been guilty of this also, by sending extras on road rosters at the end of the year, or not changing my rotation on a road manager as I did this year.

RULE PROPOSAL: If an extra player has been used over 10% more than their ABs or IPs the manager will lose their 4th round pick in the following year's January draft. If they are used over 20% more, then they lose their 3rd round pick. More than that a 1st round pick will be lost

2. PLAYING GAMES- This has been a frustration for many in the league, along with the lack of league updates.

RULE PROPOSAL: Lineups should be out to everyone for the month by the 15th of the month in which the game is scheduled. Head to head game appointments should be made by that time also. All games for a month shall be played by the 5th of the following month (i.e. April games should be completed by May 5th). From the 6th through the 10th, the commissioner, or his designated agent, would auto-play the un-played games from the previous month, and a restored league file would be sent out on or before the 11th of the each month containing all games played through the previous month. (May 11th in the example above).
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.