Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi All,

The links (Mutual Funds, 401K & IRA accounts) are not working since I have enrolled for "Rule Your Retirement" service on 4/17/2019.

Does anyone know how long has this issue been going on?
Also, any idea when this should be fixed?

Thank you in advance.
Print the post Back To Top
I have tried to cross-post your comment on "Improve the Fool" board - you might
want to bring the issue up there.
No. of Recommendations: 1
This has been reported. Please note that this is a public discussion board. For any RYR questions or issues, I would encourage you to post on the RYR Community discussion boards:

https://www.fool.com/premium/rule-your-retirement/community/...

Fuskie
Who notes since we are in a holiday weekend, he doesn't know when the issue will be addressed...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME) and MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Thanks
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Tanmay!

I apologize for the aggravation you're having with the links. I've looked into this and found there are several issues going on at the moment with the RYR site right now, and these links are a part of that. Again, our apologies!

We have Fools currently putting a list together to share with the techies to get these issues sorted out and we're hoping that as early as next week things may get back to normal.

Please know that your concerns are not falling on deaf ears and we're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Tony