Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 14
Both compounds, and at least some of the expelled diplomats, played key roles in a brazen Russian counterintelligence operation that stretched from the Bay Area to the heart of the nation’s capital, according to former U.S. officials. The operation, which targeted FBI communications, hampered the bureau’s ability to track Russian spies on U.S. soil at a time of increasing tension with Moscow, forced the FBI and CIA to cease contact with some of their Russian assets, and prompted tighter security procedures at key U.S. national security facilities in the Washington area and elsewhere, according to former U.S. officials. It even raised concerns among some U.S. officials about a Russian mole within the U.S. intelligence community.

“It was a very broad effort to try and penetrate our most sensitive operations,” said a former senior CIA official.

American officials discovered that the Russians had dramatically improved their ability to decrypt certain types of secure communications and had successfully tracked devices used by elite FBI surveillance teams. Officials also feared that the Russians may have devised other ways to monitor U.S. intelligence communications, including hacking into computers not connected to the internet. Senior FBI and CIA officials briefed congressional leaders on these issues as part of a wide-ranging examination on Capitol Hill of U.S. counterintelligence vulnerabilities.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/exclusive-russia-carried-out-...

Wow and the crazy right's President wants to be Putin's best friend. Even believing him over our intelligence agency. Hey FBI I think I found your mole.

Andy
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
Wow and the crazy right's President wants to be Putin's best friend. Even believing him over our intelligence agency. Hey FBI I think I found your mole.

Andy

Hey, I've been saying that since Day-1. Trump is the 5th Column. Trump is the coup d'etat. And by extension the Republican party
No. of Recommendations: 1
I've got a mole. In fact I got lots of them. I've had quite a few of them cut off.

Art
So, Art, why did you change your board name and what does it mean or where does it come from?

--Linda 😊 🤠 🤪 😸
No. of Recommendations: 3
"So, Art, why did you change your board name and what does it mean or where does it come from?" --Linda
-----------------

I thought it was time for a new persona. Artaxerxes was a Persian King.

"Artaxerxes II Mnemon /???rt?'z??rksi?z/ (Old Persian: 𐎠𐎼𐎫𐎧𐏁𐏂, meaning "whose reign is through truth")[1] was the King of Kings (Xšâyathiya Xšâyathiyânâm) of Persia from 404 BC until his death in 358 BC. He was a son of Darius II and Parysatis."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artaxerxes_II_of_Persia

Art
About 55 years ago I had to present a book report on Xerxes to my world history class. I couldn’t pronounce the name then, and I can’t pronounce it today. How does it sound with a Tennessee accent Art?
<<"Artaxerxes II Mnemon /???rt?'z??rksi?z/ (Old Persian: 𐎠𐎼𐎫𐎧𐏁𐏂, meaning "whose reign is through truth")[1] was the King of Kings (Xšâyathiya Xšâyathiyânâm) of Persia from 404 BC until his death in 358 BC. He was a son of Darius II and Parysatis.">>

All hail Artaxerxes!

Seattle Pioneer
"About 55 years ago I had to present a book report on Xerxes to my world history class. I couldn’t pronounce the name then, and I can’t pronounce it today. How does it sound with a Tennessee accent Art?" - tsimi
----------------------------

The way I say Artaxerxes is "Art-ah-zurk-sees." As to whether it is even close to how the people of Persia said it 2,500 years ago? Probably not. And I've never heard a native Tennessean say Artaxerxes.

And just for the record I am not a native Tennessean. I have lived all over the United States. When I speak native Tennesseans know I am not from Tennessee.

Art
No. of Recommendations: 0
Art And just for the record I am not a native Tennessean. I have lived all over the United States. When I speak native Tennesseans know I am not from Tennessee.

I was born and raised in Texas, so I know how to say "Y'all." I know much of the South says "You All." But Tennessee is the only place I have ever heard "Your all" as the possessive form of "You All."

CNC
No. of Recommendations: 3
How does being Putin’s bitch make America great again?